Saturday 2 September 2017

How many hours should you sleep while preparing for the NEET?


I am preparing for NEET i sleep 7 hours and take one 15 minutes power nap during study time
I used to 9 hours till july but i have added 2 hours more since August. That is i study 11 hours. I have not joined any coaching i study in library. All these 11 hours are of self study
To be honest
In these 11 hours
For 7 hours i study with full Focus i don’t even realize when 7 hours passed
Then i take my power nap
3 hours are 75% effective
My study speed is decresed by 25%
1 hour is 50% effective
But Atleast i study
I does hardwork on my smartwork
And trust me results are marvelous
Studying at library is somewhat better. No distractions at all.
You have nothing to do rather than just studying
I can’t even see whats going on my front right left due to compartment division
Even when i am completely saturated i can’t do anything rather than just studying
I am so thankful that i don’t have a smartphone
Whenever i sleep. 80% of my dreams are like this
I am doing great. I want to maintain this habit till 6th may.
I enter in my house at 9:00 pm and sleep after having dinner me and my brother live in the same house but i have not seen him from 24th August
I just want to see my MAMC hostel roommate face now.
Blessings are always with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment